Clarence Court, now demolished to make way for Jersey Archive
The site for Grasett Park was acquired in November 1946 from Albert Francis Moon.
Formerly known as Clifton Park Estate (Le Grand Terrain), built on the site of Morley House Vineries, the site was used as allotments during the Occupation. This was one of the first post-war estates to be built.
It was decided to rename "Clifton Park Estate" on 30 October 1947, as a tribute to a former Lieut-Governor Lt-General Sir Arthur Edward Grasett.
The first houses were just about complete at the time of the renaming. They originally had outside toilets, and each home cost the States £1,500 to build. The estate was completely refurbished in the early years of the 21st century.